Thin privilege is my sister having her eyes dilated at the optometrist on her FIRST visit to get glasses because “dilation lets them see the veins which can tell them things like if you’re diabetic” while I, of an average or below average weight my entire life, have never once had my eyes dilated in the 12 years I’ve been regularly seeing that same optometrist.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- abbiemillskicksass likes this
- spangledshieldsandandsilverwings likes this
- thotlife said: i’ve had my eyes dilated at every optometrist appointment i can remember and i never even thought of this. huh.
- gumleet likes this
- textingscones-andmurder likes this
- radiation-turned-it-white likes this
- iamacollectionofmiscellanyandtea likes this
- iradescent likes this
- thoughtfulproxy likes this
- fangirlspiral0913 said: Hm. I had my eyes dilated on my first visit to the optometrist ever but I was told they did that to make sure my prescription was correct as they were sure I was just used to compensating when I read.
- shyone645 likes this
- abacrius likes this
- pink-with-lemonade likes this