Thin privilege is NOT being told that your size “doesn’t sell” when it’s not even that far off the average for men’s trousers in the UK (which is 34-36) and there’s an abundance of trousers several sizes smaller than average, which logically speaking “don’t sell” either.
- vindictivevixen850512 likes this
- myballoonburst likes this
- lourdesdeath reblogged this from sleepydumpling and added:
- fuckyeahschneiderfreaks likes this
- asassel likes this
- beautyofthesoft likes this
- mulletwing likes this
- dyailen likes this
- lesmisloony likes this
- peacock-drag likes this
- the-stranger-in-you likes this
- anotherhopeentirely likes this
- nicosdisangelic likes this
- mungojelly likes this
- katy-mo said: My bf is a 36 waist and finding trousers or jeans for him is a pain even at that size. Seems most shops assume that men are all these tiny waisted things as 30 and 32 are ALWAYS in abundance but anything above a 34 we can never find!